Yoga is awesome

Looking for friends to go kayaking, cycling, hiking with (or to share whatever your favorite outdoor adventure may be)? Post about it here!

Yoga is awesome

Postby cvd » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:07 pm

Not an outdoor activity, but complementary I think. I finally got around to attending a yoga class in Petaluma with E., and it was awesome! It was a surprisingly good workout (I was pretty winded in the middle section). But the best part was that I think it went a long way towards unknotting my messed up back ... feeling WAY better! Of course, now I'm sore on both sides, but it's a good kind of sore, not that "muscle spasm on one side" kind of sore.
Just Breathe!
cvd
Infliction affliction addiction

Postby Moji » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:37 pm

ok I gotta try it.. where did ya go for the yoga.. is this elaine's new hottie boy yoga instructor? and lets go skiing!
Moji

Postby cvd » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Actually, the class was supposed to be led by Nicholas but there was a substitute (a chick). Very vigorous class - would not have been good for someone not familiar with yoga poses, as it moved pretty fast.

It's the Sunday 10AM class on this schedule. I'm thinking of trying the Wednesday 6:30 PM too. Right in the center of downtown Petaluma (near the Mystic Theater).

http://www.petalumayoga.com/schedule.htm

When are you free for skiing? Working this weekend?
Just Breathe!
cvd

Return to Other outdoor activities